Thursday, May 26, 2005

What a Tool

I recently subscribed to Freelancesuccess.com, and one of the first things I managed to do with my new account was create a nifty little webpage to showcase some of my clips. Check it out here It has gotten some good feedback, most notably from Editor Brian Cunningham at Wizard Magazine (THE Comic Book Magazine.) He said that the clips were impressive and would be forwarded to the Features Editor. It occurs to me that despite having having to butt heads to often, it's very useful to please editors and make their lives as simple and painless as possible. So, from now on, instead of sending a jumble of links in query emails, I've decided to chuck my resume altogether and simple add a link to my webpage and its neatly organized contents. Simple, easy, and the editors can browse via subject or topic however they like. I just hope they appreciate all that I'm doing for them.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Stop being so much of a better writer than me. NOW.

9:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home